LIIIIIIIIIIIINKS!

If I wouldn't have started this thread, would we have played?

If a tree falls in the woods, and no one's there to hear it, does the Canadian under the tree scream in pain?

I'm in tonight. Anyone?

If I wouldn''t have started this thread, would we have played?

Yes. I was about to start it. Usurper!
If a tree falls in the woods, and no one''s there to hear it, does the Canadian under the tree scream in pain?

Canadians don''t scream in pain like little girls, or americans. We just get out of the freakin way before the tree hits the ground.
I''m in tonight. Anyone?

I''ll join anyway.

Chance of Linkage: 65%

I''m in. If possible I would like to play with Psycho so I can berate him for not responding to my Football trade offer.

I intended to be there to put the smackdown on Green''s candy ass.

"Highlander" wrote:
I intended to be there to put the smackdown on Green''s candy ass.

If I had a dime each time I heard that... well I wouldn''t have much but still. Probably about what Swampy makes an hour wich is not too bad when you think of it. That''d pay my first beer tonight!

P.S. If possible I''d like to play with Swamp. I missed him last week and he said he had new tunes for me!

"SwampYankee" wrote:
I''m in. If possible I would like to play with Psycho so I can berate him for not responding to my Football trade offer.

Sorry ''bout that Swampy. I did pop over to the ESPN page to check it out briefly before realizing ... ''Oh yeah. I have no idea what the hell I''m doing''. I''ve barely heard the names of the guy on my team that''s not Earl Little (who I remember liking because I think I''ve had a few picks with him) let alone the guys on your team. Thus I came to the conclusion that I wan''t knowledgable enough at that time verify that you weren''t taking advantage of lil ol'' me. And I never went back to check stats or crap like that ... so ... there you have it.

<looks incredulous>

I am shocked that you might think, even for a moment, that I would take advantage of you! You wound me, sir!

"Mr.Green" wrote:
"Highlander" wrote:
I intended to be there to put the smackdown on Green''s candy ass.

If I had a dime each time I heard that... well I wouldn''t have much but still. Probably about what Swampy makes an hour wich is not too bad when you think of it. That''d pay my first beer tonight!

P.S. If possible I''d like to play with Swamp. I missed him last week and he said he had new tunes for me!

I''ve been listening to oldies radio and checking on lyrics and everything. Mind your fine glasswear, fellas. You''re in for a long night.

Don''t get in his van, Psycho...

The candy hehas, you do notwant.

"SwampYankee" wrote:
"Mr.Green" wrote:
"Highlander" wrote:
I intended to be there to put the smackdown on Green''s candy ass.

If I had a dime each time I heard that... well I wouldn''t have much but still. Probably about what Swampy makes an hour wich is not too bad when you think of it. That''d pay my first beer tonight!

P.S. If possible I''d like to play with Swamp. I missed him last week and he said he had new tunes for me!

I''ve been listening to oldies radio and checking on lyrics and everything. Mind your fine glasswear, fellas. You''re in for a long night. :)


Oh oh oh!!! I''ll make sure to get an extra beer for the occasion!

Can''t wait! man. Can''t wait!

"SwampYankee" wrote:
<looks incredulous>

I am shocked that you might think, even for a moment, that I would take advantage of you! You wound me, sir!

The point I was trying to make is that I really don''t know anything about most of the guys involved in the trade.

I shouldn''t have implied that you would honestly try to use my lack of football knowledge to fleece me when the reality is I really just don''t know enough about this crap to wheel and deal like you guys.

Let me put it this way. In the other league I play with Philly. I''m lucky if I remember to put TO in half of the time. That''s how much attention I pay. The friggin cover athlete of the game and I don''t remember to use him half the time.

I was just teasing. I know you hold my honesty to be a given. An immovable object if you will, set against the irresistable force of man''s baser instincts.

"SwampYankee" wrote:
I was just teasing. I know you hold my honesty to be a given. An immovable object if you will, set against the irresistable force of man''s baser instincts. ;)

Well, now I wouldn''t get carri.... I mean .. yes yes .. That''s exactly where I was going.

Nice putt for the five remaining skins Psycho. Although I didn''t win with only 4 skins on the back nine, My four and Psycho''s five left Mr. Green skinless.

Mr.Green skinless, Certis beats Swampy and Warlock in the back nine. Oh yes, it was a good night for Beginner man.

Favorite quote of the night:

Swampy: ""Yeah, Certis, take that $11,500 and go buy yourself some sportsmanship.""

Thanks, Highlander. To be honest if I were a betting man I definitely wouldn''t have put money on me to hit that one, but I guess lightening strikes once in a while. Looking forward to next week already.

Yeah... so, I got an invite to play Ghost Recon 2 about 5 minutes before Links got started. So yeah.

Play Links that someone plays every single Tuesday, or play one of my favorite games that almost nobody ever wants to play multiplayer, or even owns?

I played GR2 for two hours. Wee.

Wow, kinda sorry I missed tonight. I would have loved to beat the snot out of Certis. All the packing and such should be handled by next week though, so I''ll hopefully get to play. Glad to hear you guys had a good time.

I was totally inconsistent. I won 1 skin on the front ( I suspect Green threw that one, the 9th, so we could move on after we had played it 5 times over) and 1 skin on the front. I was shankadelic, I was.

Okay I was skinless on the back 9, but I won 7 on the front!

I was really happy to see Psycho take the win on the back 9 anyway. He had a tough night, he''s a good guy and most importantly, Highlander didn''t win!

Certis, by ""Beginner man"" do you mean you played with a beginner profile or do you simply mean you''re the newest adept of the TNL sect?

Great times as usual gents! Now let''s fight it on the [color=green]BEAT GREEN TOUR[/color]! I hope you''ll join Cervix!

Damn. I forgot to sign up last night!

Tonight!

"Mr.Green" wrote:
I was really happy to see Psycho take the win on the back 9 anyway. He had a tough night, he''s a good guy and most importantly, Highlander didn''t win! :twisted:

Hmmmm. Let''s see.

Psycho - 5 skins
Highlander - 4 skins
Mr. Green (with envy) - ZERO SKINS

I didn''t win the match, but I still beat you. Plus I had six skins on the front 9 (including my awesome 240 yard double eagle)for 10 skins total.

And I agree. Congrats to Psycho. Hell of a putt to win.

Here''s a cookie, bitch.
IMAGE(http://www.ourtinyworld.com/imadethis/cookie/cookie.jpg)

Thank you for the disturbing view into your psyche, Green.

<shudder>

Thanks for the cookie Green! At least you are not bitter when you lose.

Yeah my sportsmanship is underrated, dickbag.

I won 1 skin on the front ( I suspect Green threw that one, the 9th, so we could move on after we had played it 5 times over) and 1 skin on the front.

I think Swampy is trying to tell us he won one skin on the front.

I think Certis is telling us he is on empty and must make fun of my typos.

Back. 1 on the back.