Kitty Cat Dance

Pyro, you''re my hero. I''m serious!

As noted in the ""prozac"" thread in the P&C forum, with everything going on I''ve been pretty depressed lately.

I swear, though, every time I play that song or sing it to myself, I smile and laugh. It''s an instant anti-depressant! It is, by far, the catchiest song I''ve ever heard.

Been driving my coworkers crazy with it, too.

Visit theOnly in Kenya thread if you need to get this song out of your head.

</shameless thread plug>

You dirty thread plugger!

I say sexy things...

I love fat cats

Cat? I''m a kitty cat! And I dancedance <kills himself>

Good thing I never clicked on that.

Click it, Rat Boy! You know you want to... the desire is burning within your heart, though you try to fight it.

You just want to dance! Dance! Dance!

... and I meow meow meow. I meow meow meow.

Love it. Trying to teach it to my 18 month old son. Might not be such a great idea now that I think about it.

Prrrrrrovactive posing.... prrrrrrovacative posing.

"FuzzyCuddleWumpus" wrote:
Love it. Trying to teach it to my 18 month old son. Might not be such a great idea now that I think about it. ;)

My five year old is singing it incessantly. Trust me FuzzyCuddleWumpus, you don''t want to go there. They don''t have on/off switches!

"One_of_47" wrote:

My five year old is singing it incessantly. Trust me FuzzyCuddleWumpus, you don''t want to go there. They don''t have on/off switches!

Lol. The lack of an on/off switch is a real... biscuit. Especially when they''re waking up three or four times a night.

Mrs. Wumpus just called. Said the little guy was playing with a toy cat.

""How does a kitty go?"" she asked.

As usual he replied, ""Mmmeowwww. Mmmmeoww."" But then after a second he added, ""Dans Dans Dans Dans!"" while stomping his feet.

Priceless.

"FuzzyCuddleWumpus" wrote:

Mrs. Wumpus just called. Said the little guy was playing with a toy cat.

""How does a kitty go?"" she asked.

As usual he replied, ""Mmmeowwww. Mmmmeoww."" But then after a second he added, ""Dans Dans Dans Dans!"" while stomping his feet.

Priceless.

*wipes a tear from his eye*

I''m so proud!

I SO hope Pyro is gonna be on tonight on UT2K4 So as I can dance on his corpse while singing loudly down teamspeak...""cat, I''m a kitty cat and I dance dance dance...!

Well, I guess we know what MP3 Farscry will put into his BFV folder.

"kegboy" wrote:
I SO hope Pyro is gonna be on tonight on UT2K4 So as I can dance on his corpse while singing loudly down teamspeak...""cat, I''m a kitty cat and I dance dance dance...! :twisted:

Now that is a worthy goal!

Yup, no ""Ride of the Valkyries"" for me!

I can''t even get the damn thing to open. I wanna see the kitty-cats!

This song doesn''t really stick in my head like it does everyone else. I suck. Although, I can''t get that insipid Brittany Spears ""Toxic"" song out of my head.

Every time I think this thread has retreated into its rightfully deserved obscurity, it returns.

You did not just link to the MeowMix auditions video. Because I know you wouldn''t dare unleash such abject horror from the boiling depths of the unknown-until-now 11th circle of Hell.

...

oh no... you did.

What''s up with cats in this site?

Farscry and I are really into bestiality. Don''t know about the other people.

"Farscry" wrote:
You did not just link to the MeowMix auditions video. Because I know you wouldn''t dare unleash such abject horror from the boiling depths of the unknown-until-now 11th circle of Hell.

...

oh no... you did.

""Ack! Ack! Excuse me, I''ve got a hairball.""

"Lawyeron" wrote:
What''s up with cats in this site?

Careful there, Kermit. Cats are known to eat frogs from time to time.

"Lawyeron" wrote:
This song doesn''t really stick in my head like it does everyone else. I suck. Although, I can''t get that insipid Brittany Spears ""Toxic"" song out of my head.

Oh sh*t! I couldn''t get that song out of my head, so I played the song over and over again while I was coding one night. The next day I had completely forgotten it and I still haven''t thought of it since. Now you bring it back. Damn you, Lawyeron! Damn you to the pits of P&C!

Farscry and I are really into bestiality. Don''t know about the other people.

I''m more of a goat man myself. Not so much a cat man.

Googling for goat flash movies is VERY, VERY scary.

Agh, it is. If you like to read stuff like
""So yesterday, I got my temporary plastic tooth off, and a shiny new silver cap put in its place. It''s skrilla-reet.""

You know without the internet I would never have found out that yes, goat p0rn does exist and not only that but there''s a lot of it.