I was just cleaning out crap here and found my Duck Hunt NES cartridge. Thinking back just now I've been playing video games for 20 years. OMG. At any rate I've played some REALLY bad ones.
(not in any order, they all sucked)
- Xmen for NES
- Total Recall for NES
- Hockey for Intellivision (if you missed the net, the puck would go through the boards and enter the screen down the other end of the ice.)
- Myth 3 for the PC (one of the worst game launches- support wise- ever? And I liked Myth 2 so much...)
- StarWars for Sega 32X (yes, I was one of the 16 Americans who owned this system)
- Jordan vs. Bird for NES (and I freaking love Larry Bird)
- Black and White for PC (Come on now, with all the hype even people who liked this game had to expect more than was delivered?!)
I'm sure there's more I'm missing....Especially this god awful Mario Kart knockoff for the PSX..oh well, can't think of the name since it went directly into the trash after 3 minutes of playing.
I know, overall an unoriginal topic, but who doesn't love thinking back to all those horrible games we bought?