Donation Drive 2013 Update! New Donation Tier!

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the support so far, the first few days of the drive have already been inspiring! We have lots of donor tags to do yet so I'll post a list later this week once we've got some more done. In the mean time, I wanted to drop an update with a new donation tier. Ian "Podunk" Dorsch has done a bunch of incredible music for us over the years and he wanted to do something special for the drive.

For a mere $350 you can tap Ian to write (with your collaboration) a 1 minute personal theme song. Just think, music made special for you that will reverberate throughout the universe for all time. Amazing! Ian is incredibly busy doing his music professionally, so there's only one slot available for this awesome reward. First come first serve!

Donation Drive 2013 Page

Thanks very much to Ian for the support and all of you for pitching in so far this year! It means more than you could possibly know.

Comments

You know what would be nice? A link to the donation drive on this page because there isn't one on mobile.

Done!

Woooooooo!

Looks like the MediaFire download links on the GWJOST page no longer work...

merphle wrote:

Looks like the MediaFire download links on the GWJOST page no longer work... :(

http://iandorsch.bandcamp.com/album/gwjost

I so want an Ian Dorsch theme song for my fundraiser, Critterpalooza. This year marks our 10th anniversary, and since I've come into a modest inheritance, I think I'm gonna go for it in honor of GWJ, Podunk and Critterpalooza. I'm definitely looking for some xylophone action with this donation.

AP Erebus wrote:
merphle wrote:

Looks like the MediaFire download links on the GWJOST page no longer work... :(

http://iandorsch.bandcamp.com/album/gwjost

Thanks.

Yeah, I kind of forgot that old page was still up. GWJOST will be up forever on Bandcamp for free download/pay what you want.

SillyRabbit wrote:

I so want an Ian Dorsch theme song for my fundraiser, Critterpalooza. This year marks our 10th anniversary, and since I've come into a modest inheritance, I think I'm gonna go for it in honor of GWJ, Podunk and Critterpalooza. I'm definitely looking for some xylophone action with this donation. :D

Awesome!

SillyRabbit wrote:

I so want an Ian Dorsch theme song for my fundraiser, Critterpalooza. This year marks our 10th anniversary, and since I've come into a modest inheritance, I think I'm gonna go for it in honor of GWJ, Podunk and Critterpalooza. I'm definitely looking for some xylophone action with this donation. :D

Holy cats! That's amazing.

Podunk wrote:
AP Erebus wrote:
merphle wrote:

Looks like the MediaFire download links on the GWJOST page no longer work... :(

http://iandorsch.bandcamp.com/album/gwjost

Thanks.

Yeah, I kind of forgot that old page was still up. GWJOST will be up forever on Bandcamp for free download/pay what you want.

SillyRabbit wrote:

I so want an Ian Dorsch theme song for my fundraiser, Critterpalooza. This year marks our 10th anniversary, and since I've come into a modest inheritance, I think I'm gonna go for it in honor of GWJ, Podunk and Critterpalooza. I'm definitely looking for some xylophone action with this donation. :D

Awesome!

I can confirm this is done. Podunk, send Sillyrabbit a PM

Podunk wrote:

Woooooooo!

Certis wrote:

Holy cats! That's amazing.

Hells Yeah!

Thanks for being awesome, GWJ!

PM sent!

When will The Meeples World Tour tier be added?

Count me in...
Can not afford the top tier, but did my part.
Rock on guys....

WORLD tour? Not sure we can swing that.

Performance at Pax East ...?

McChuck and I have a great idea: if you donate enough, the meeples will come to your house to play for a weekend. You have to put us up and feed us, but worse, you get to listen to us try and figure out a song for 3 hours before we finally struggle our way through playing it wrong.

Over and over and over again.

How much is THAT worth!?

rabbit wrote:

How much is THAT worth!?

I have a jar full of change and a case of beer, will that work?

Depends on the beer.

McChuck wrote:

Depends on the beer.

I fully endorse this idea.

That sound you're hearing? That's right. It's the Beaver Bill Delivery Service!

I also donated.

I don't know what you're talking about regarding this Beaver.