GWJ Donation Drive Update - $20,000 Stretch Goal Reached!

With 11 days to go we've reached our first stretch goal! Thanks to your donations we will do a series of "Let's Play" style videos over the coming year. We're not done yet! Our next goal is a PDF magazine featuring writing from GWJ staff and alumni. This would be a fully formated digital magazine with layouts, interviews, a letter from the editor and all that cool stuff.

We're fairly sure Julian can't destroy a one time magazine, but I guess we'll find out if we hit $25,000!

Hit the Donation Drive page for details!

Comments

Stengah wrote:
HedgeWizard wrote:
TheHipGamer wrote:

So now we're shaving ponies and using their sparkling manes for horsehair weiner bomb lingerie, which Hedge is modeling? And we're doing this to hurt Wordy and Julian?

Man, I thought this place was about videogames...

That's because we haven't yet revealed that this is all just stealth marketing for our upcoming iOS title we're launching: Sins of a Sparkle Pony Must Die Virtual Magazine Story 6. It's an FTL-like.

Is it any good?

It's like Zelda for grownups.

MrDeVil909 wrote:
Stengah wrote:
HedgeWizard wrote:
TheHipGamer wrote:

So now we're shaving ponies and using their sparkling manes for horsehair weiner bomb lingerie, which Hedge is modeling? And we're doing this to hurt Wordy and Julian?

Man, I thought this place was about videogames...

That's because we haven't yet revealed that this is all just stealth marketing for our upcoming iOS title we're launching: Sins of a Sparkle Pony Must Die Virtual Magazine Story 6. It's an FTL-like.

Is it any good?

It's like Zelda for grownups.

Only for certain values of the variable GrownUp.

MrDeVil909 wrote:
Stengah wrote:
HedgeWizard wrote:
TheHipGamer wrote:

So now we're shaving ponies and using their sparkling manes for horsehair weiner bomb lingerie, which Hedge is modeling? And we're doing this to hurt Wordy and Julian?

Man, I thought this place was about videogames...

That's because we haven't yet revealed that this is all just stealth marketing for our upcoming iOS title we're launching: Sins of a Sparkle Pony Must Die Virtual Magazine Story 6. It's an FTL-like.

Is it any good?

It's like Zelda for grownups.

I love this place.

wordsmythe wrote:
MrDeVil909 wrote:
Stengah wrote:
HedgeWizard wrote:
TheHipGamer wrote:

So now we're shaving ponies and using their sparkling manes for horsehair weiner bomb lingerie, which Hedge is modeling? And we're doing this to hurt Wordy and Julian?

Man, I thought this place was about videogames...

That's because we haven't yet revealed that this is all just stealth marketing for our upcoming iOS title we're launching: Sins of a Sparkle Pony Must Die Virtual Magazine Story 6. It's an FTL-like.

Is it any good?

It's like Zelda for grownups.

I love this place.

Its why we puts more stronger effort into giving you work to does, such as, writing an magazine for editing on.

I think a video tour of the GWJ Minecraft Server would be pretty sweet.

How do I donate? I'm not sure if I want to, but I'd like to know! I'm just a coffee grinder, but perhaps my money is as good as any? Maybe I can give you my card, and my blessing?

ConcernedHuman wrote:

How do I donate? I'm not sure if I want to, but I'd like to know! I'm just a coffee grinder, but perhaps my money is as good as any? Maybe I can give you my card, and my blessing? :)

Holy schnikes, I love your forum pic. Give it!

SallyNasty wrote:
ConcernedHuman wrote:

How do I donate? I'm not sure if I want to, but I'd like to know! I'm just a coffee grinder, but perhaps my money is as good as any? Maybe I can give you my card, and my blessing? :)

Holy schnikes, I love your forum pic. Give it!

Not give it, but yeah. It's yours and I've made it myself. What size and how much are you willing to pay? No, just take it, nothing is sacred anymore anyhow.

ConcernedHuman wrote:

How do I donate? I'm not sure if I want to, but I'd like to know! I'm just a coffee grinder, but perhaps my money is as good as any? Maybe I can give you my card, and my blessing? :)

Whoops, forgot to include a link. Here you go.

SallyNasty wrote:
ConcernedHuman wrote:

How do I donate? I'm not sure if I want to, but I'd like to know! I'm just a coffee grinder, but perhaps my money is as good as any? Maybe I can give you my card, and my blessing? :)

Holy schnikes, I love your forum pic. Give it!

What about a Lenin Luigi?

Gravey wrote:
SallyNasty wrote:
ConcernedHuman wrote:

How do I donate? I'm not sure if I want to, but I'd like to know! I'm just a coffee grinder, but perhaps my money is as good as any? Maybe I can give you my card, and my blessing? :)

Holy schnikes, I love your forum pic. Give it!

What about a Lenin Luigi?

He wore the right hat pretty often. Also: kitty!

IMAGE(http://whyevolutionistrue.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/lenin-cat1.jpg)

What about a Lenin Luigi?[/quote]

Lenin-Luigi? Are you sure about this joining? It could be lethal, maybe you'll start talking about pony based economy or something familiar? But yes, in general I'm in favour of merging...

$25 sent - I love you guys! ((Sniff, single tear))

DeThroned wrote:

$25 sent - I love you guys! ((Sniff, single tear))

That's it? I was thinking about maybe buying this place, selling it to Playfire or something with a profit. Or perhaps to the Reapers, making you all slaves under the influence of the only force you don't take seriously... But I will comply. I will donate some money, thanks for reminding me again...

wordsmythe wrote:
Gravey wrote:
SallyNasty wrote:
ConcernedHuman wrote:

How do I donate? I'm not sure if I want to, but I'd like to know! I'm just a coffee grinder, but perhaps my money is as good as any? Maybe I can give you my card, and my blessing? :)

Holy schnikes, I love your forum pic. Give it!

What about a Lenin Luigi?

He wore the right hat pretty often. Also: kitty!

IMAGE(http://whyevolutionistrue.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/lenin-cat1.jpg)

I must have this for my avatar! Who can make this Lenin into Luigi!?!?!?!

I must have this for my avatar! Who can make this Lenin into Luigi!?!?!?!

I could, just give me some time. Travelling... Just give me some pointers about how you see Luigi!

Well I'm stuck at work, so here's one attempt...

IMAGE(http://i.imgur.com/xbHP6.png)

That's either Lenin as Luigi, or your creepy cos-playing uncle Dennis.

TheHipGamer wrote:

That's either Lenin as Luigi, or your creepy cos-playing uncle Dennis.

Or cosplaying Dennis Hopper

Blondish83 wrote:

I think a video tour of the GWJ Minecraft Server would be pretty sweet.

My Bender statue should be stop #1!

These stretch goals do not interest me.

Next year I demand a tier that involves a write up from Elysium on the JRPG that was chosen by Clocky, that he played from start to finish.

Eeeeeeeexcellent. Looking forward to the video series.

If the above mentioned people would also donate. Great!

Anyway...really close to the next stretch goal. Hope we can make that one.