GTD Weekly: March 4 - 10, 2012

It's been a busy week in gaming news and GTD Weekly is back to catch you up. We have some big news on AAA releases, a splash video from GDC 2012, yet another "Xbox 720" rumor, and a new title from Epic Games.

The good people over at 343 Industries have put out the first development diary for Halo 4, and there are a few morsels to be had. Mass Effect 3 is out (and pretty awesome), SimCity is coming back, and a new Diablo-style Infinity Blade is on the way for iOS. Also, don't miss Quantic Dream's Kara demo, it's well worth your time.

Alrighty, catch up on last week's gaming news so you are ready for it to start all over again on Monday!

Comments

This one looks even more pro than the last. Nice work!

The next Xbox rumors smell like MCV bullsh*t to me. I remember when the Wii (Revolution at the time) was going to be a helmet you wear.

My favorite line from the MCV article:

The briefings have been issued under what MCV’s source describes as “the strictest NDA” they have ever encountered.

And extremely effective, I see.

Well done. Really well-produced and interesting. I'm beginning to look forward to these weekly summaries.
Now if only we can get some "quick look" videos of the podcasters playing the new games...hmmm...

crunchy wrote:

Well done. Really well-produced and interesting. I'm beginning to look forward to these weekly summaries.
Now if only we can get some "quick look" videos of the podcasters playing the new games...hmmm...

Thanks, and on the "quick look" front, don't encourage me. ;P

These are great, keep em coming!

Certis wrote:

This one looks even more pro than the last. Nice work!

The next Xbox rumors smell like MCV bullsh*t to me. I remember when the Wii (Revolution at the time) was going to be a helmet you wear.

Wasn't the helmet rumor an April Fool's joke?

Love this feature. Great work, and it's getting better every week.

Keep up the good work and thanks for all the direct links on the OP.

Where's the Like button here?

Kudos, great stuff. Keep 'em coming

I am really enjoying this weekly video's. Keep up the awesome work.

Liked the last one but can't view this one on my iPad. YouTube error says content owner has not set the video to be viewed on mobile.

roger_wilco wrote:

Liked the last one but can't view this one on my iPad. YouTube error says content owner has not set the video to be viewed on mobile.

Sorry about that. It's like that because CBS has claimed rights to some of the video content and they don't allow videos to play on mobile. Weirdly, I've found that it works on iPad if you try to view the embedded version on GTD, but not on GWJ.

Man. Fat week. Nice job Jonathan.