Live Show Done!

We'll be doing a live Conference Call this Sunday at 8PM EST, 7PM CST. Join us in USTREAM where we'll take chat room questions and generally make fools of ourselves. If you can't make the live show, don't worry! It will be edited and posted on Wednesday as usual.

Catch The Show Here!

Comments

EDT, yes?

I'm gonna heckle you effers sooooo much.

Gonna dirty up the chatroom with videotaped rockband requests and inanity. Mark my words!

That's what 1am-ish Monday morning here? Ouch, maybe I can sleep at my desk

Sway wrote:

EDT, yes?

Whatever we're doing now. I can't keep track of the stupid hour lost or gained thing.

Link to the ustream?

I'll be there, with any luck. I demand that someone be held accountable for the irresponsible article front-page article about L.A. Noire.

Amoebic wrote:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gwjcc unless I am mistaken.

Gracias.

I couldn't remember if we get an updated post with the link or not.

Okay, that was a fun show. Thanks again, everyone!

While I sincerely appreciated the group's effort to podcast live on uStream, the audio quality was pretty poor. The buzzing was terrible and, for me, made the whole endeavor totally non-listenable such that I stopped listening early in the podcast.

A number of different sites, which I frequent, regularly podcast live using uStream with seemingly little technical and audio problems. Perhaps there are some established resources for addressing problems that were encountered during the livecast that could improve the overall quality.

Just a thought.

Lepton wrote:

While I sincerely appreciated the group's effort to podcast live on uStream, the audio quality was pretty poor. The buzzing was terrible and, for me, made the whole endeavor totally non-listenable such that I stopped listening early in the podcast.

That's too bad because eventually (I forget the time) they cleaned it up so that, to my untrained ears, it sounded exactly like the regular conference call.

I'm still amazed that no one came to the window and scared you all. What a wasted opportunity

If we did it every week, we'd have the levels all set. As it is, we do this on sunday after a long weekend once or twice a year, almost always using a slightly different setup than the time before (skype calls, more mics/less mics, different locations, upgraded computers, new mixers, etc.) We did indeed clean up the audio thanks to comments form the audience at almost exactly 10 minutes in to the 2 hour show. It should be available here. http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15051776

The npr segment slayed my household. Even the parrot got the giggles, but I think he was just trying to fit in. Thanks guys. : )

You know, I think it was just that I was using a different shampoo than normal. Switching shampoo is always nice for the first couple days.

I tuned in long enough to see Certis pacing himself with water. There's a man who knows how to avoid a hangover.

wordsmythe wrote:

You know, I think it was just that I was using a different shampoo than normal. Switching shampoo is always nice for the first couple days.

Or I was just being silly. Which I know is a shocking thing, but still...

(Your hair did look good though)

Rubb Ed wrote:
wordsmythe wrote:

You know, I think it was just that I was using a different shampoo than normal. Switching shampoo is always nice for the first couple days.

Or I was just being silly. Which I know is a shocking thing, but still...

(Your hair did look good though)

Silly? During Rabbitcon?!