I don't want to put too much pressure on you, but what game you buy this week might say a lot about you. It's like the choice between buying a salad or McDonalds for lunch, a Prius or a Hummer. The choice is simple, Fallout: New Vegas, Kriby's Epic Yarn or a bunch of other crap.
I love that these two games are coming out in the same week, because in my mind it would be difficult to describe two more diametrically opposed games. One is a family friendly romp through bright colors, and the other is a post-apocalyptic, violent romp through sin city itself. It is a proverbial angel on one shoulder and devil on the other.
I want to pick Kirby for game of the week. I really do. I want to be that guy, but I'm not. I come from the school of PC shooters, and to deny Fallout its rightful place at the center of my attention would be artificial. New Vegas gets game of the week.
- ArcaniA: Gothic 4
- Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- DJ Hero 2
- EA Sports MMA
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
- Power Gig: Rise of the SixString
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
- Rock Band 3 -- Xbox 360, PS3 : October 26
- Fable 3 -- PC, Xbox 360 : October 26
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 -- PC, 360, PS3, Wii : October 26
- DC Universe Online : November 2
- Epic Mickey : November 30
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm : December 7
- Little Big Planet 2 : January 18