After an amazing weekend in Seattle at PAX and more specifically hanging out with a few dozen of my new closest friends, it's nice to sit in a familiar chair and soak it all in. I still haven't totally synthesized how I feel about the primary event. There's a lot about it I liked, and a number of other things that still haven't quite jived with me. Soon I'll have more to say on that.
For now, I turn my attention to the direct week ahead, and to RUSE which is my choice for Game of the Week. This was one not so long ago that was completely off my radar for reasons that have been revisited enough that I don't even want to talk about it again. That said, there's a lot of good games to be paying attention to this first full week of September, games like NHL 11, HAWX 2, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, Kingdom Hearts, Birth by Sleep and more.
That's a pretty cool release list. Back to gaming!
- Halo Reach : September 14
- Civilization V : September 21
- Fallout New Vegas -- PC, PS3, Xbox 360 : October 19
- Rock Band 3 -- Xbox 360, PS3 : October 26
- Fable 3 -- PC, Xbox 360 : October 26
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 -- PC, 360, PS3, Wii : October 26
- DC Universe Online : November 2
- Kinect : November 4
- Little Big Planet 2 : November 16