Congratulations To Our Drive Winners!

The live show is done and the winners of the 2009 GWJ donation drive have been selected. Congratulations to all of our lucky winners this year and thank you very much for all your support! As mentioned in the original thread, the winners pick their prize in order of names drawn. If a winner decides he/she does not want a prize, we also drew a couple alternates just in case.

Bad Mojo was even listening in to the live show and heard his name called. Awesome.

Bad Mojo (Video Card)
Fripper (PSP Go)
Johny Polite (Sander Cohen Statue)
Snooglebum (Free Game)
Zyblorg (Free Game)
MyBrainHz (SOAP)
---
Runner ups: Sparhawk and Merzy

Make your choices known in the thread below (in order please) and PM Elysium your shipping information or email it to [email protected].

Comments

MyBrainHz wrote:
Snooglebum wrote:

I don't even need to think about it: iPod touch. Yaaaaaaay! This is a happy day! All speakerphones are wearing party hats shaped like baboons! And so forth!

I hate to be the crusher of dreams, but I think since Fripper already claimed the 2nd prize when he chose the PSP Go, you have a choice between a free game or custom soap from Soapy Hollow.

That is correct.

Snooglebum wrote:
MyBrainHz wrote:
Snooglebum wrote:

I don't even need to think about it: iPod touch. Yaaaaaaay! This is a happy day! All speakerphones are wearing party hats shaped like baboons! And so forth!

I hate to be the crusher of dreams, but I think since Fripper already claimed the 2nd prize when he chose the PSP Go, you have a choice between a free game or custom soap from Soapy Hollow.

YOU HAVE CRUSHED MY DREAMS OF IPOD TOUCHY GOODNESS!

And now I can't decide. Does anybody have any suggestions for an indecisive cretin like me?

Use the free game to get a copy of Batman: Arkham Asylum for the 360 for your new bestest pal, Bonus_Eruptus.

MyBrainHz wrote:
Snooglebum wrote:

I don't even need to think about it: iPod touch. Yaaaaaaay! This is a happy day! All speakerphones are wearing party hats shaped like baboons! And so forth!

I hate to be the crusher of dreams, but I think since Fripper already claimed the 2nd prize when he chose the PSP Go, you have a choice between a free game or custom soap from Soapy Hollow.

YOU HAVE CRUSHED MY DREAMS OF IPOD TOUCHY GOODNESS!

And now I can't decide. Does anybody have any suggestions for an indecisive cretin like me? I'm a unemployed 16 year old with very little money to buy games, so preferably something with replay value.

Snooglebum wrote:

YOU HAVE CRUSHED MY DREAMS OF IPOD TOUCHY GOODNESS!

And now I can't decide. Does anybody have any suggestions for an indecisive cretin like me? I'm a unemployed 16 year old with very little money to buy games, so preferably something with replay value.

I think if you choose the game, they can check that off the list and perhaps you can decide on the game in the next few days.

PandaEskimo wrote:
Snooglebum wrote:

YOU HAVE CRUSHED MY DREAMS OF IPOD TOUCHY GOODNESS!

And now I can't decide. Does anybody have any suggestions for an indecisive cretin like me? I'm a unemployed 16 year old with very little money to buy games, so preferably something with replay value.

I think if you choose the game, they can check that off the list and perhaps you can decide on the game in the next few days.

I don't think I quite understand what you're suggesting. You want me to choose the game, wait a few days, and then choose the game again?

I'm confused.

Snooglebum wrote:
PandaEskimo wrote:
Snooglebum wrote:

YOU HAVE CRUSHED MY DREAMS OF IPOD TOUCHY GOODNESS!

And now I can't decide. Does anybody have any suggestions for an indecisive cretin like me? I'm a unemployed 16 year old with very little money to buy games, so preferably something with replay value.

I think if you choose the game, they can check that off the list and perhaps you can decide on the game in the next few days.

I don't think I quite understand what you're suggesting. You want me to choose the game, wait a few days, and then choose the game again?

I'm confused.

I think he is suggesting you choose either the Free Game option or the Soap. Which ever option you choose, you can than decide what exactly you want after the fact.

Gaald wrote:
Snooglebum wrote:
PandaEskimo wrote:
Snooglebum wrote:

YOU HAVE CRUSHED MY DREAMS OF IPOD TOUCHY GOODNESS!

And now I can't decide. Does anybody have any suggestions for an indecisive cretin like me? I'm a unemployed 16 year old with very little money to buy games, so preferably something with replay value.

I think if you choose the game, they can check that off the list and perhaps you can decide on the game in the next few days.

I don't think I quite understand what you're suggesting. You want me to choose the game, wait a few days, and then choose the game again?

I'm confused.

I think he is suggesting you choose either the Free Game option or the Soap. Which ever option you choose, you can than decide what exactly you want after the fact.

Ahhhhhhh, I see. I'll take a Free Game then. I'm leaning towards Batman: Arkham Asylum, but I'm not sure of that. Sorry for holding up the show.

Congtatulations to all the winners, including GWJ as a whole for having such a successful drive. I'm real happy to see the statue going to someone who has a place of honor for it.

If your 16, I have to say, picking the handcrafted soap is the manly thing to do. Later in your life that good soap gets you way more chicks than pretending to be Bruce Wayne.

rabbit wrote:

If your 16, I have to say, picking the handcrafted soap is the manly thing to do. Later in your life that good soap gets you way more chicks than pretending to be Bruce Wayne.

Speak for yourself. I'm 16 years old and I'm Batman and I have women/hookers out the wazoo!

rabbit wrote:

If you're 16, I have to say, picking the handcrafted soap is the manly thing to do. Later in your life that good soap gets you way more chicks than pretending to be Bruce Wayne.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Crap. It's just like when i was single and was never quite sure when i was being hit upon. Ah well, a continent sized buffer and i feel fairly protected! Noted to self: Bring a bodyguard to PAX east.

Actually since Rabbit can get your address and now knows when you'll be out of town, maybe you should leave the bodyguard with the statue.

Congrats guys, and NICE Johny!

Hey, would "zyblor" happen to be "zyblorg"? 'Cause if so, that's me. And does that mean I gets me a free game? I must admit, I'm as as confused as Snooglebum!

If zyblorg is taking the last free game, then the soap is MINE!

ALLLLL MINE!

Behold! He who stands before you shall be The Cleanest Man Alive!

Then I will take uuhhhh mmmm
I guess that was it lol

zyblorg wrote:

Hey, would "zyblor" happen to be "zyblorg"? 'Cause if so, that's me. And does that mean I gets me a free game? I must admit, I'm as as confused as Snooglebum!

Based on the list of names in the tagging thread, it looks like you are indeed the winner, because I see nothing zyblor like there. Yes the prizes that you are choosing from are Game or Soap.

zyblorg wrote:

Hey, would "zyblor" happen to be "zyblorg"? 'Cause if so, that's me. And does that mean I gets me a free game? I must admit, I'm as as confused as Snooglebum!

That is indeed you. I blame rabbit.

You want the game? You people really just don't have the required appreciation for awesome soap.

Certis wrote:
zyblorg wrote:

Hey, would "zyblor" happen to be "zyblorg"? 'Cause if so, that's me. And does that mean I gets me a free game? I must admit, I'm as as confused as Snooglebum!

That is indeed you. I blame rabbit.

You want the game? You people really just don't have the required appreciation for awesome soap. ;)

I'll go for the soap then Unless there are 2 more games for me and Merzy

MyBrainHz wrote:

If zyblorg is taking the last free game, then the soap is MINE!

ALLLLL MINE!

Behold! He who stands before you shall be The Cleanest Man Alive!

Just don't drop that soap around here. You never know when a "finger --> butt" is going to rear its head.

Sparhawk wrote:
Certis wrote:
zyblorg wrote:

Hey, would "zyblor" happen to be "zyblorg"? 'Cause if so, that's me. And does that mean I gets me a free game? I must admit, I'm as as confused as Snooglebum!

That is indeed you. I blame rabbit.

You want the game? You people really just don't have the required appreciation for awesome soap. ;)

I'll go for the soap then Unless there are 2 more games for me and Merzy :D

I think MyBrainHz "took the soap."

Certis wrote:

You want the game? You people really just don't have the required appreciation for awesome soap. ;)

Hurray! I do indeed want the game. (Please do not tell my wife I turned down an entire log of beautiful handmade artisanal soap -- which is truly a cool prize, it's just not A FREE GAME -- for yet another game.)

Now, how does the $60 cap work for me when I'm in Canada? That'll affect what game I can choose (with Uncharted and Fallout GotY edition both going for $69.99 in these parts). PM me and lemme know...

And thanks! I was glad that I could offer a small donation to help keep the site (and podcast) ticking, so the draw wasn't a huge draw, but that's not to say that I'm not thrilled to win, typo and all.

Remember, winners.

Now, how does the $60 cap work for me when I'm in Canada? That'll affect what game I can choose (with Uncharted and Fallout GotY edition both going for $69.99 in these parts). PM me and lemme know...

Not a problem at all, just let Elysium know what game you want!

Would it be okay if I asked for a Steam game? Because Trine is looking very shiny to me.

Certis wrote:

Remember, winners.

Ah. Winner. I like the sound of that when it isn't in inverted commas. I might keep posting inane questions that should be answered by e-mail just so I can get called that again.

Snooglebum wrote:

Would it be okay if I asked for a Steam game? Because Trine is looking very shiny to me.

Of course!

Congrats to ya'll winners!
/me rushes to ebay to get that Sander Cohen Statue..