Congratulations To Our Drive Winners!

The live show is done and the winners of the 2009 GWJ donation drive have been selected. Congratulations to all of our lucky winners this year and thank you very much for all your support! As mentioned in the original thread, the winners pick their prize in order of names drawn. If a winner decides he/she does not want a prize, we also drew a couple alternates just in case.

Bad Mojo was even listening in to the live show and heard his name called. Awesome.

Bad Mojo (Video Card)
Fripper (PSP Go)
Johny Polite (Sander Cohen Statue)
Snooglebum (Free Game)
Zyblorg (Free Game)
MyBrainHz (SOAP)
---
Runner ups: Sparhawk and Merzy

Make your choices known in the thread below (in order please) and PM Elysium your shipping information or email it to [email protected].

Comments

my connection crapped out on me, I was only getting every fifth word or so before I gave up

Just how many RabbitCons are there!?

One for every RabbitSucker, of course.

Also: next year, please post the time and place you're going to do the prizes at least a day in advance. I didn't happen to read the front page in the three hour window you left, and I missed this.

Remember, we're supposedly gamers with jobs -- three hours is faintly ridiculous.

It ended 45 minutes ago and I still have "Tom Sawyer" running through my head. Not a bad thing.

HedgeWizard wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:

I'm convinced now more than ever that we need a type of Rabbitcon out west here.

I've been planning on something similar, but I have a small house and couldn't accommodate that many folks staying over. But a few friends are talking about doing something big in the March-ish time frame. I'll ping you direct if/when the details start emerging.

Now we just need Rabbit and a few others and we've got ourselves a party, though you might want to lock up your wife's clothes if McChuck shows up.

Malor it was posted on Weds bud!

Anyway, still have not seen a winner list (although I'm sure I'm not on it)

Yeah we announced on last weeks show when they prize draw would happen, and than posted it as well. Sorry you missed it Malor.

I believe the Ustream is archived on the site. I don't know how long it takes to go up but the prize draw was like one of the first things that happened. So if the video is up, you can go watch.

I am sure the Winners list will go up some time soonish. I assume the Con activities are taking up a lot of their time at the moment.

Gaald wrote:

Yeah we announced on last weeks show when they prize draw would happen, and than posted it as well. Sorry you missed it Malor.

I believe the Ustream is archived on the site. I don't know how long it takes to go up but the prize draw was like one of the first things that happened. So if the video is up, you can go watch.

I am sure the Winners list will go up some time soonish. I assume the Con activities are taking up a lot of their time at the moment.

So, uh, anyone want to beat them to the punch and fill us in on the winners?

I gather that if I had won something, I'd have gotten an email by now, right? Come on, daddy needs a PS3!

So if the video is up, you can go watch.

It isn't

Grand prize winner was BadMojo... I don't remember who #2-5 were.

I'm #6, huzzah!

Dammit, you're right, I screwed up, I retract my comment with apologies. It was indeed on the Wednesday entry, and I just didn't see it. Mea culpa.

Congrats to all the winners! I'm secretly glad I didn't win anything. Risk: Special Ops is enough to hold me over until 2017.

Apparently the Ustream record didn't "take" so all I can say is that the audio will be available on wednesday as always. Here were the winners, who will also be contacted directly:

Bad Mojo
Fripper
Johny Polite
Snooglebum
Zyblor
MyBrainHz
---
Runner ups: Sparhawk and Merzy

sorry if I spelled all that wrong.

Congrats to all the winners

rabbit wrote:

Apparently the Ustream record didn't "take" so all I can say is that the audio will be available on wednesday as always. Here were the winners, who will also be contacted directly:

Bad Mojo
Fripper
Johny Polite
Snooglebum
Zyblor
MyBrainHz
---
Runner ups: Sparhawk and Merzy

sorry if I spelled all that wrong.

IMAGE(http://www.anaitgames.com/wp-content/darth_vader_nooo1.jpg)

(congrats winners!)

My secret plan to get a PS3 through prize draw has been flummoxed again!
Grats to all you winners, though.

My time will come!

Thanks to every one of the 300 people who came in and listened to us rant for 90 minutes. That was awesome, and you guys are a blast.

If I had my way, every show would be live. Until then, let's do it again soon.

I was fighting with uStream for a while. For some reason, I couldn't login... BAH! Was great to watch it all go to air.

My concern was that my mum was wondering what was going on, had a look from a bit of a distance and then said, "Is that you and Tim?". Apparently Certis looks a bit like me, and Elysium like a mate of mine.

SCARRRRYYYY!

Not really, I find there are far more dopplegangers out there than most people realize. If you start up a spinoff podcast about gaming in Australia (ie. inflated prices, bans, the crappy OFLC, companies like Ubisoft not supporting digital releases here, etc...) you could be the Australian Certis

I've worked in radio and get angry, can I call dibs on Australian Rob?

Runner up!!! cool, not sure what I won though lol But always nice to see my name up there anyway

Sparhawk wrote:

Runner up!!! cool, not sure what I won though lol But always nice to see my name up there anyway ;)

Yea, but the way karma works around here, that means that you'll never win anything ever again on the site but can't whinge because your name was drawn. Argh!

(So, yea, doesn't look like "runners up" is defined on the rules page. I'm guessing that if we managed to intercept all communication with a few of the winners, we can sneak in and grab what's left. I'll get the PS3 and you get the statue?)

merzy wrote:
Sparhawk wrote:

Runner up!!! cool, not sure what I won though lol But always nice to see my name up there anyway ;)

Yea, but the way karma works around here, that means that you'll never win anything ever again on the site but can't whinge because your name was drawn. Argh!

(So, yea, doesn't look like "runners up" is defined on the rules page. I'm guessing that if we managed to intercept all communication with a few of the winners, we can sneak in and grab what's left. I'll get the PS3 and you get the statue?)

Yeah, I think that's how we should divvy that up

MyBrainHz wrote:

I'm #6, huzzah!

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/pictures/picture-3268.jpg)

Congrats to the winners!

Congratulations to all the winners! My time will come...

Spoiler:

When my PI finally mails the incriminating photo's he promised

Didn't Johnny Polite win one in previous years too?

This post has been updated with the winners list and instructions. Thanks everyone!

Now ... coffee.

Really? Woot, 3rd place! Sweeeeet! Never won before, that i can recall that is. Wish i could have been there.

slight correction, that's jonnypolite, no H, one word:) Just clarifying that it's really me.

Congrats everyone!

rabbit wrote:

Apparently the Ustream record didn't "take" so all I can say is that the audio will be available on wednesday as always.

You don't get out of vampire kissing Cory that easily.
IMAGE(http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7996/project2.jpg)