Donation Drive 2008 Winners!

The draw has occurred! Thanks very much to everyone for their awesome support this year, it's been well and truly overwhelming. Special mad props goes to everyone who took the time to pop into Vent and not get their names drawn. Sorry about that.

We drew the names based on order of choice, so you don't have to choose a console if you really want RISK: Black Ops instead. Here are the winners!

First Choice Goes To .... Poppinfresh!

Second Choice Goes To ... Evilroy!

Third Choice Goes To ... Taer!

Fourth Choice Goes To ... dammit. *Legion*

Fifth Choice Goes To ... Jakeleg!

Congratulations to our winners! Be sure to post in this thread which prize you'd like in order of the names drawn. Head on over here to see the prizes up for grabs. See you next year!

Comments

If my wife comes around asking, I won the PS3, ok?

Gratz to the winners. Except Legion.

Jayhawker wrote:

Gratz to the winners. Except Legion. ;-)

Hey, I was going to say that.

Congrats to all the winners. And people who think they're winners
Some really deserving people won this year.

All hail Legion the master of...

Why am I double posting? Anyone have a fix for this?

Congratulations to the winners!

Certis, you know you now need to change Legion's nick to "dammit. *Legion*".
Please? Then we'd _all_ be winners.

Congrats to all!

Congrats to a great drive and all the winners!

Nice loot y'all rolled.

Grats winners, especially to Legion!
Guess Ill have to make myself a winner and get some sort of a console later on (Despite the feeling of cheating on my poor pc :O).

Zen Mutty wrote:

Why am I double posting? Anyone have a fix for this?

Euthanasia?

Aaron D. wrote:

I'm just gonna pretend I won and buy myself one of the prizes.

So that explains my buying a 360 a couple of weeks ago! Great idea!

YES! Keeping the streak alive!

Not once in my life have I ever won a raffle. I don't have a perfect record in much, but at least I have this.

Congratulations to the happy winners, and to the site in general. Looking forward to another 100 podcasts of gaming wonderfulness.

Congratulations all!

Grats to all!

BTW, Why all the love/hate for Legion?

MrDeVil909 wrote:
Zen Mutty wrote:

Why am I double posting? Anyone have a fix for this?

Euthanasia?

Ritalin?

Jakeleg deserves it.

Now the rest of you better earn it!

First raffle win ever. 60 will feed the 360 nicely. Unless no one wants the PS3.

Thanks alot.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Congrats to the winners!

Certis: "Alright Elysium, the fourth pick i--GOD DAMN IT."

Elysium: "What? What happened?!"

-shows the pick-

Elysium: "F*CK!"

Congrats to the winners! Good times.

Hooray for all the winners.

Now, this does not make the rest of us losers, right? Right?

I didn't win? Inconceivable!

Excellent! I'd like to thank my parents for spawning me, and the Goodjers for all their phat lewt, and and... yay!

At any rate, I'd love to get the Risk: Black Ops game. That thing looks awesome! Thanks!

IMAGE(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/Poppinfresh2k5/goldmember.jpg)

Poppinfresh wrote:

Excellent! I'd like to thank my parents for spawning me, and the Goodjers for all their phat lewt, and and... yay!

At any rate, I'd love to get the Risk: Black Ops game. That thing looks awesome! Thanks!

If we ever get the mid-atlantic S&T together, you'd better bring that sucker.

Awesome! That means the free console is up for grabs for Evilroy.

nsmike wrote:
Poppinfresh wrote:

Excellent! I'd like to thank my parents for spawning me, and the Goodjers for all their phat lewt, and and... yay!

At any rate, I'd love to get the Risk: Black Ops game. That thing looks awesome! Thanks!

If we ever get the mid-atlantic S&T together, you'd better bring that sucker.

Works for me!

He's going to be worse than the '72 Dolphins, isn't he.

LobsterMobster wrote:

Jakeleg deserves it.

Now the rest of you better earn it! ;)

IMAGE(http://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20070924/465_privateryan.jpg)

"Earn this!"