Donation Drive Update #5

We are once again up to date on the donor list! You know, every time I write "donor" I think "organ donor" for some reason. Kind of makes me wonder if I could score a fresh kidney next year, just in case. Anyways, we are once again caught up on the list as it stands right now. Donations will be closed as of the end of October 1st and we'll be doing the draw at some point in the following week.

If you've donated and you're not on the list, email [email protected] your paypal email, name and your forum ID post haste! We want to make sure everyone gets into the big draw.

Read on for the full donor list. Thanks to everyone for being so supportive and awesome! It means a lot to us.

0kelvin
4dSwissCheese
AaronD
Aitrus719
Al
Alien Love Gardener
Alien13z
AmazingZoidberg
Amethyst
Amswong
Andy
AnimeJ
Anodyne
AP Erebus
Aphesian
ApplepieChamploo
Arovin
Aslowoldguy
Astaroth Meteor
Atlas
Atras
Aus_TBirD
AuxSend
Axon
Azure Chicken
BadKen
BadMojo
Baggachipz
Bean
Beardmanben
Beeporama
Bennard
Biogolem
Bjlightnin
Bnpederson
Bonus_Eruptus
Boogle
Booty
Botswana
BreechLoad
Brizahd
BrokenOx
Bumzack
Buzzvang
Byplay
CannibalCrowley
Cartoonin99
CEJ
Cewargamer
Chief Wiggum
ChrisGwinn
ChumpyMcChump
cmitts
Cod
Coldforged
Coldstream
Consciousness
Consultant
Copingsaw
CrashMonkey
Croaker
Crouton
Crunchy
cube
Datyedyeguy
Deftly
Dejanzie
Demonbox
Desram
Destrin
DevilStick
dhaelis
DirtierParsley
Distantsound
Django
DonanGWJ
Doogiemac
Dopleware
Doubtingthomas396
Dr._J
Dr_Awkward
Draco
Dramatic Marlin
DrJekl
Dsgamer
Dthind
Duckilama
DudleySmith
Duoae
Dysplastic
E Hunnie
Edgar_Newt
Edwin
EezyBordone
El_Duder
ElliotX
Eoin
EriktheRed
EvilDead
Evildoc
Evildolphin
Evilroy
Fedaykin98
FeddEx
Firesloth
Fripper
Frohike999
Fuzzyb
Fyedaddy
GameraOtaku
General Crespin
Georob
GioClark
Goman
Goo
Griffon
Grumpicus
Gtnissanfan
Gumbie
Gunner
Haakon7
HaciendaSquish
HantaXP
HedgeWizard
Hemidal
Heretk
Hirokache
Hober
Hypatian
Il Dottore
Indy
Infinitelyloopy
Infinity
InigoMontoya
Interstate78
Irongut
Itsatrap
Jack Random
Jakeleg
Jakobedlam
JaSeR
Jay Shipper
Jayhawker
JimmDogg
Jlaakso
Jmdanny
joh3n
JohnnyMoJo
Jolly Bill
Jonnypolite
Jowner
Judge_Digger
Kannon
Kaostheory
karmajay
Kehama
Kenhwcan
Kepheus
KernelVenus
Kier
Kilaban
Kilanash
KillTrash
Kilroy0097
KingMob
Kiri
Kitzilla
KleineTako
Kolbo
KrazyTaco[FO]
Kuddles
Kurrelgyre
Lagrange
Lancejt
Lehren
Lester King
Lethial
LilCodger
Liquidmantis
LobsterMobster
LordBoofoo
Lothar
Lunabean
LupusUmbrus
Magnus
Malor
Markly
Marsman
Mateo
Matokin
Maxox
MaxShrek
McChuck
Merphle
Merzy
MightyMooquack
MikeSands
Mimble
Minase
Mixolyde
Momgamer
Mono
Montalban
MookieFL
Moondragon
Mordiceius
Morrolan
Mr Crinkle
Mr.Green
MrBigRed
MrDeVil909
MrGreen
mrtomaytohead
Muttonchop
Mven
MyBrainHz
Mystic Violet
Natjak
Nei
Neuromancer
Nightmare
Nijhazer
Nimcosi
Norfair
NSMike
Nukacola23
OG_slinger
okinopolytrans
Oldmanscene24
Oso
Papaloo
Par
ParallaxAbstraction
Pcman
Phishposer
Phoebus
Pneuman
Podunk
Polq37
PonderOmega
PoorOldLu
Poppinfresh
Propagandalf
Prozac
Psu_13
Pupi
Quentin Stone
Quicksilver
Rabies66
Rainsmercy
Ranger Rick
Rat Boy
Ravenlock
Redhwk
Redjen
ReijMan
Renji
Reshogg
Rezzy
Rob_Anybody
Robear
RottingCatCarcass
Rubb Ed
Samfisher
Saxtus
Scaphism
Schmendrick
Schmutzli
Scott
Scratched
Scrub
Secret Asian Man
Sephirotic
Serengeti
Shadout
Sheared
Sheazy
shihonage
Shoal07
Shuref00t
SillyRabbit
Silveran
Sinbin74
SirRockford
Skogul
Slambie
Slippery Jim diGriz
Sloopy_DE
Slumberland
Smials
Snaggle-Toof
SocialChameleon
Somnambulist
Souldaddy
Spider_j
St. Hillary
Staats
stauf7
Stengah
Stevenmack
Strekos
Stric9
Stryker
Stupidhaiku
Stylez
Subaltern
Swat
Sway
Switchbreak
Taer
Tanstaalf
Tatterdemaliot
Tekman
TempestBlayze
TexasRay
Thak
The_Vinnlander
TheWalt
theWanderer
Thin_J
Thirteenth
threadbare
Tkyl
TorgoRuns
Tosus
Trachalio
TrashiDawa
Trophy Husband
Troubleshot
Trowan
Truth
Uberstein
Ubiquityxx
Ubrakto
Ulairi
Unforseen_Power
Vector
Vega
VeggiePirate
Viperan
virago
Vrikk
W1LL3R
WanderingTaoist
Weswilson
Wiirsum
WineGlass
WiredAsylum
Wordsmythe
Xandric
Xerxes
Yellek
Yellow5
Yon Rabbit
Yoreel
Yoyoson
Zaque
Zelos
Zen Mutty
ZeroKFE
Zyblorg

*Legion*

Comments

Rat Boy wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
Elysium wrote:

I apologize. Clearly you are a much bigger drama queen than *Liaison*

Thank you. I will deign to continue posting my wit and wisdom upon your site. u_u

I thought he was talking about stauf7.

Apparently nobody minds my treatment of the company car.

DSGamer wrote:

Okay, here's the thing. I'm all for helping the site out that I love... blah blah blah, but here's the deal. I donated so I could win stuff. Namely the video card. You all are decreasing my chances exponentially. I had already purchased Spore and a copy of Windows in anticipation of my inevitable winning of the video card.

Every donation drive update just hurts that much more.

Since I live in Mexico, I figure the prizes can't be sent. I was planning on giving them away.

But since you WERE in a hospital... I guess I could look the other way.

-----------EDIT-----------

Just re-read your post and realized you gave money to Microsoft celebrating their 6th iteration of graphic-shell-over-DOS (read Windows). Back to Child's Play.

Woo! Shiny things by my name!

stauf7 wrote:
Rat Boy wrote:
Quintin_Stone wrote:
Elysium wrote:

I apologize. Clearly you are a much bigger drama queen than *Liaison*

Thank you. I will deign to continue posting my wit and wisdom upon your site. u_u

I thought he was talking about stauf7.

Apparently nobody minds my treatment of the company car. :)

Just don't get permanent ass prints on the upholstery.

Look at 0kelvin, sitting on the top of the pile, throwing us haughty glances. I should have foreseen this and registered with an underscore!

Finally Made it to the big time!!!!

Awesome job guys! Looking forward to the next podcast.

I wish I was as cool as Elysium

Rat Boy wrote:

I thought he was talking about stauf7.

Why would he talk about someone who's not me? Don't be silly!

Swat wrote:

Look at 0kelvin, sitting on the top of the pile, throwing us haughty glances. I should have foreseen this and registered with an underscore!

Actually, an exclaimation point is the top of the ASCII sort order.

momgamer wrote:
Swat wrote:

Look at 0kelvin, sitting on the top of the pile, throwing us haughty glances. I should have foreseen this and registered with an underscore!

Actually, an exclaimation point is the top of the ASCII sort order.

But then he wouldn't be 0kelvin anymore!

momgamer wrote:
Swat wrote:

Look at 0kelvin, sitting on the top of the pile, throwing us haughty glances. I should have foreseen this and registered with an underscore!

Actually, an exclaimation point is the top of the ASCII sort order.

!momgamer

momgamer wrote:
Swat wrote:

Look at 0kelvin, sitting on the top of the pile, throwing us haughty glances. I should have foreseen this and registered with an underscore!

Actually, an exclaimation point is the top of the ASCII sort order.

But wouldn't going through life as "Not-me" cause some sort of existential crisis?

LilCodger wrote:
momgamer wrote:
Swat wrote:

Look at 0kelvin, sitting on the top of the pile, throwing us haughty glances. I should have foreseen this and registered with an underscore!

Actually, an exclaimation point is the top of the ASCII sort order.

But wouldn't going through life as "Not-me" cause some sort of existential crisis?

Bravo..

mrtomaytohead wrote:
Elysium wrote:

Yup, I think I misread Atras and Atlas. I'll take care of it.

make sure you turn off that Asian language filter.

Deck the halls with boughs of horry, ra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra.

Hmm, do I take offense to this?

Nope, who wants some flied lice?

Secret Asian Man wrote:
mrtomaytohead wrote:
Elysium wrote:

Yup, I think I misread Atras and Atlas. I'll take care of it.

make sure you turn off that Asian language filter.

Deck the halls with boughs of horry, ra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra.

Hmm, do I take offense to this?

Nope, who wants some flied lice?

That song, while wildly inappropriate, was a delightful end to "A Christmas Story"

Ya know, I suppose the lack of response and understanding demonstrated here should be a surprise, yet it really isn't. You see it all over...people ignoring the pain going on all around them. I'm a newcomer to this community, so I should not expect much. Yet I have to admit to feeling a bit sad that there is no response. I guess that is just the human in me.
Life's not all about Games...though I wholeheartedly wish it were.

Never mind. Go back to your business.

Dr. Corby wrote:

Ya know, I suppose the lack of response and understanding demonstrated here should be a surprise, yet it really isn't. You see it all over...people ignoring the pain going on all around them. I'm a newcomer to this community, so I should not expect much. Yet I have to admit to feeling a bit sad that there is no response. I guess that is just the human in me.
Life's not all about Games...though I wholeheartedly wish it were.

Never mind. Go back to your business.

If you want more exposure to your situation it would probably help to create a separate thread for it, because in the context of this one it is a bit out of place, hence the lack of responses. It's nothing personal, we support all Goodgers regardless of newcomer status or not, and there's a ton of personal threads of our plights in the Everything Else section. Best of luck to you and your family, it sounds like you are going through some rough times.

Swat wrote:

If you want more exposure to your situation it would probably help to create a separate thread for it, because in the context of this one it is a bit out of place, hence the lack of responses. It's nothing personal, we support all Goodgers regardless of newcomer status or not, and there's a ton of personal threads of our plights in the Everything Else section. Best of luck to you and your family, it sounds like you are going through some rough times.

Thanks. You are right, of course. I let bitterness get the best of me. I apologize.

I initially posted here because I guess I wanted to apologize for not being able to contribute...then I sort of let my anger at my own situation take over. That was inappropriate.

Thanks again for your wishes. I do appreciate them.

Secret Asian Man wrote:
mrtomaytohead wrote:
Elysium wrote:

Yup, I think I misread Atras and Atlas. I'll take care of it.

make sure you turn off that Asian language filter.

Deck the halls with boughs of horry, ra ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra.

Hmm, do I take offense to this?

Nope, who wants some flied lice?

Good, 'cause it wasn't meant to offend!

Dr. Corby wrote:
Swat wrote:

If you want more exposure to your situation it would probably help to create a separate thread for it, because in the context of this one it is a bit out of place, hence the lack of responses. It's nothing personal, we support all Goodgers regardless of newcomer status or not, and there's a ton of personal threads of our plights in the Everything Else section. Best of luck to you and your family, it sounds like you are going through some rough times.

Thanks. You are right, of course. I let bitterness get the best of me. I apologize.

I initially posted here because I guess I wanted to apologize for not being able to contribute...then I sort of let my anger at my own situation take over. That was inappropriate.

Thanks again for your wishes. I do appreciate them.

Don't worry about not being able to contribute, taking care of yourself and family should always come first, this is just a website and it seems from the list of donors, the next year is going to be well looked after. Hopefully next year you'll be in better financial shape and if at that point you feel like donating I am sure you would be more than welcome to during the next drive. Not being able to donate this time around is nothing to stress over, trust me.

Dr. Corby wrote:

I initially posted here because I guess I wanted to apologize for not being able to contribute...then I sort of let my anger at my own situation take over.

Hold the phone, that was honest?

I thought it was a kind of flippant "I have no money, therefore I cannot line Certis' pockets with the cash he needs to purchase his 24k gold beaver statuette!" joke about contributing. I didn't know you were really that hard up, dude. Major condolences. I hope things pick up for you.

I'm not speaking for anyone but myself here, but a few good/appreciative/thoughtful comments to the articles are just as good as getting cash.

Thank you for your thoughts. I have children, and still have a job, so I really can't complain. Next year, if all goes well, I will be glad to become a participating member of the community.

Thanks again.

Is panicking still allowed, with my name not on the list but a key in my pocket?

I think the draw is only in a week.

Dr. Corby wrote:

Thank you for your thoughts. I have children, and still have a job, so I really can't complain. Next year, if all goes well, I will be glad to become a participating member of the community.

Thanks again.

No need to give to be a participating member of the community, assuming you have enough free time and the resources required to access the internet. There are many longstanding members of this community just now getting their key to the bathroom and many more who don't even have a key.

Nothing to worry about

Will there be another update? I donated on 30th and I'm still not sure that my e-mail got through to Elysium.

There will be another update soon.