Game Secret

Section: 

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/2413159488_ac5529a7f6_o.jpg)

Psst. Have a Game Secret of your own? Send it in to gamesecret@gamerswithjobs.com and maybe we'll post it on the site. All secrets are anonymous. Thanks to all the GWJ writers for getting us started!

Read on for all the secrets.

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/2412336165_433721a78a_o.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/2412336243_8742cd6fc0_o.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/2413159430_fb45a795d4_o.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/dokiGS.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/dontfearyt3.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/dragonhide-1.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/gamesecret1.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/creedwq0.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/Gamesecret.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/gamesecrettestmd0.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/guildrg5.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/kratossecret.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/kujalipstickdv2.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/2mariosecret.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/persona3GS.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/portalGS.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/pyrotype.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/Sinstype.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/swg_secret.jpg)

IMAGE(http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/files/article_screenshots/persona3secret.jpg)

Comments

Very cool.

I have a secret...

I can count all the way... to schfifty-five.

I like some of these-- be careful though. In the wrong hands they could become LOLgames...

The pyro one is gold.

Simply Awesome!

I don't recognize the game the witch poking is from. What is it?

I don't know but I have this urge to play it.

Do I have to pick just one game shame?

sh*t, I'm going to be emailing mine (plural) from a pseudonym.

I'd love to contribute some "Game Secret" pictures but I'm not sure if I know how to talk in that disconnected voice...

Certis: Will new ones be added to the end of the images on this thread or will there be a new thread for them?

I know that I can never do something as nice as those with the fonts.

Quintin_Stone wrote:

Certis: Will new ones be added to the end of the images on this thread or will there be a new thread for them?

I'll be making a whole new front page post for community ones. If it takes off, we'll make it a semi-regular thing. It's actually pretty fun once you get rolling.

IMAGE(http://www.malor.com/gamerswithjobs/lolgrue-3.gif)

(source) -- there's more!

The "witch touching game" in question is Doki-Doki Majo Shinpan (どきどき魔女神判). I had no idea this game existed. I also have no idea how they managed to convince Nintendo that it was okay to make an ecchi game for the DS, but according to the wiki entry it topped Amazon's pre-order list in Japan, and even has a sequel coming out this summer.

Wasn't it called "Touch The Dead" ?

Wait... wrong game.

Chumpy_McChump wrote:

The pyro one is gold. :lol:

They are all gold. Every single one of them.

Perfect reading for me when I got to work this morning.

LupusUmbrus wrote:

The "witch touching game" in question is Doki-Doki Majo Shinpan (どきどき魔女神判). I had no idea this game existed. I also have no idea how they managed to convince Nintendo that it was okay to make an ecchi game for the DS, but according to the wiki entry it topped Amazon's pre-order list in Japan, and even has a sequel coming out this summer.

That's disturbing.

I fear this after having seen the horror of "Fandom Secrets".

ChrisGwinn wrote:

That's disturbing.

...and merely the tip of the proverbial iceberg, my friend.

"I ruined Portal" spoke to me.

These are brilliant.

And I feel the uncontrollable urge to buy a DS...

Prederick wrote:

I fear this after having seen the horror of "Fandom Secrets".

Which you decided to share some of them with us. Think it's connected somehow? Sleep in the bed you made!

What an awesome idea. I look forward to all the great things the goodjers will come up with.

LupusUmbrus wrote:

...and merely the tip of the proverbial iceberg, my friend.

Something Awful has been reviewing the whole frigging ice shelf. The reviews, much like SA itself, aren't exactly safe for work.

What game is the third image from? The person on the right looks like a character from Twisted Metal Black(forgot which one, she drives a big rig named Darkside I think). I don't recognize the stuff on the left though. The syringe looks so familiar. Please!

RolandofGilead wrote:

What game is the third image from? The person on the right looks like a character from Twisted Metal Black(forgot which one, she drives a big rig named Darkside I think). I don't recognize the stuff on the left though. The syringe looks so familiar. Please!

bioshock

RolandofGilead wrote:

What game is the third image from? The person on the right looks like a character from Twisted Metal Black(forgot which one, she drives a big rig named Darkside I think). I don't recognize the stuff on the left though. The syringe looks so familiar. Please!

Yeah if you listen to the conference call it is the one game that gets mentioned every week. THIS JUST IN--GWJ LOVES BIOSHOCK.

RonShatMyCarl wrote:

Yeah if you listen to the conference call it is the one game that gets mentioned every week.

I assume you mean the one besides Rock Band and WoW.

LiquidMantis wrote:
RonShatMyCarl wrote:

Yeah if you listen to the conference call it is the one game that gets mentioned every week.

I assume you mean the one besides Rock Band and WoW.

Hoop & Stick.

spam