GWJ Hosted in New Orleans (Backup Plan)

Gameguru.com will be our official shelter if/when the site goes down again due to the situation in New Orleans. From there we can push you along to a new host or at least give updates.

Zipa.com, our hosting provider, let us know they will be moving to a new data center today so we may have a few hours down time but hopefully it will only be temporary!

Comments

Thanks Gameguru!

Thanks GameGuru...you're the best.

Oh no, now guru can get my password! Ahhhhh!

That Gameguru! /sigh. He's soooooo dreamy!

Jeb, you best be staying away. Gameguru's a total playa. You'll give him your heart, and he'll give you a pen.

KaterinLHC wrote:

Gameguru's a total playa. You'll give him your heart, and he'll give you a pen.

A pen! You got a pen?!!

slambie wrote:
KaterinLHC wrote:

Gameguru's a total playa. You'll give him your heart, and he'll give you a pen.

A pen! You got a pen?!!

It was out of ink.

KaterinLHC wrote:

Jeb, you best be staying away. Gameguru's a total playa. You'll give him your heart, and he'll give you a pen.

Nice quote. Good movie. Great services, Gameguru!

slambie wrote:
KaterinLHC wrote:
Gameguru's a total playa. You'll give him your heart, and he'll give you a pen.
A pen! You got a pen?!!
It was out of ink.

I have heard that happens to men when they hit a certain age. Our GG is a little young for that. Fortunately we have the big blue pill, because after all it is just hydraulics.

I am so ignorant, what is the setup of this website? Certis and Elysium seem to run it from Canada but Gameguru seems to be the money man and Pyro seems to do all the IT work yet it`s hosted in New Orleans?

Hush, Shotgun. Those guys merely ... Keep it running. You, I and the rest of the people on here - we make GWJ what it are. Oh yes.

Have pride in yourself, bro. Have pride.

IMAGE(http://www.matt-willard.com/Artwork/Digital/Standing%20Proud%20-%20MW.jpg)

*salutes*

Certis and Elysium seem to run it from Canada

Whoa there, Sparky. Are you inferring that I'm Canadian? You don't want to cross that line with me, Mister.

Gay furries? I think that geek flow chart needs some updating.

*Must resist photoshopping a comm badge onto the furry*


NOT what I needed on the morning!!!

Gay furry pride. They should have a parade, if they can find a street that can support the weight of 300 lb. basement sausages marching in formation.

Shotgunphil wrote:

I am so ignorant, what is the setup of this website? Certis and Elysium seem to run it from Canada but Gameguru seems to be the money man and Pyro seems to do all the IT work yet it`s hosted in New Orleans?

We use Zipa.com shared hosting plans. It's all done over the interweb.

Thanks GG, you've earned a free week of no Philly bashing.