Donation Contest Winners!

We compiled the list of donors to the site and randomly drew the three winners! Once again, the three games up for grabs are Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (Xbox), Mark of Kri (PS2) and NHL Rivals (Xbox). The winners were chosen completely randomly and the first name pulled gets first pick on the games, second get the next one and last gets what's left. Here are the winners:

Number One: Veloxi
Number Two: Flux
Number Three: Drunkagain

There you have it. Congratulations to the winners and thanks again to everyone who supported the site! Look for a new contest soon!

Comments

Cool!

I want my money back!

Rigged! Note the common theme there... all minimally endowed. Don't think you can get away with this kind of discrimination.

So Certis is holding inspections again huh? I thought that was why he was kicked out of the US in the first place?

Congrats guys!

ColdForged wrote:

Rigged! Note the common theme there... all minimally endowed. Don't think you can get away with this kind of discrimination.

Wow, that explains why I never win anything!

Cool, I'm finally a winner at something.

Pyro, you won my contest for who would post at 3:39pm EST in this thread! Here's your prize:

IMAGE(http://s92722971.onlinehome.us/stuff/prize.jpg)

That's what they're doing with the old games they're no longer playing!!

Holy crap, look at the size o' that big prize up there.

Man that prize is huge, thanks LeapingGnome!

I'd like to thank the Academy, except they had nothing to do with it so they can go to hell. I'd mainly like to thank myself.

Ok, where is Veloxi? I have not seen him in a while. I want to pick a prize

So when is the next round for donations? Or can we just go to paypal now? Seriously, I for one would like to know, as I seemed to have missed the window due to that real life thing. If I can go ahead and hit paypal, I'd like to know!

So when is the next round for donations?

Don't worry One_of_47 you can catch us next time. That's going to be a while though. We haven't settled for certain whether we are going to do this 3 or only 2 times a year. We really don't want to come to you guys for money unless we have something productive to do with it. Asking for more soon would just be asking you guys to put cash in our pockets. Either way, it'll probably be some time during the summer.

Elysium wrote:
So when is the next round for donations?

Don't worry One_of_47 you can catch us next time. That's going to be a while though. We haven't settled for certain whether we are going to do this 3 or only 2 times a year. We really don't want to come to you guys for money unless we have something productive to do with it. Asking for more soon would just be asking you guys to put cash in our pockets. Either way, it'll probably be some time during the summer.

So, without saying too much, did the first round of donations make a "difference" towards the E3 fund? I want to see GWJ on that E3 floor terrorizing all other forms of media outlets!

I really don't want to give away specifics in a forum post, but the donation drive will make a _huge_ improvement in our E3 plans. I can also tell you that Certis and I decided that all of us planning to attend E3 should and will benefit greatly from your generous donations. Your contributions won't just help the two of us, but Sway and Pyro as well. You guys honestly amazed us with your response.

Elysium wrote:

I really don't want to give away specifics in a forum post, but the donation drive will make a _huge_ improvement in our E3 plans. I can also tell you that Certis and I decided that all of us planning to attend E3 should and will benefit greatly from your generous donations. Your contributions won't just help the two of us, but Sway and Pyro as well. You guys honestly amazed us with your response.

Great. That is all I was wanting to know. I wasn't wanting a financial statement

Wow, that's cool. Heck, I wasn't even aware it was a contest, I was just happy to donate. Thanks!