Mortyr 2 Revealed
Assuming this isn't some kind of sick joke, Mirage Interactive has revealed that they are heavy into developing Mortyr 2 and looking for a publisher. Check out these amazing new features!
It's bad enough we are inundated with sequels to average games, now they have to assault us with this. Did Mortyr have any redeeming qualities at all?
- characters run around with proper shadows.
- limbs animation corrected (heads are now in proper place ;)
- bullets leave smoke tracks.
- grass and rocks improved.
- mesh building now fully converted to 'carmack' method.
- shadows optimised.
- particle animation optimised (blood splats - whoa!)
- extra trash implemented (makes the enviroment look more 'messy' like it should be)
- models tracks fully implemeted with their AI.