Top Ten Selling Games of 2002
NDP has released their list of the top ten selling PC games of 2002. You'll never guess which title and it's expansions dominate!
And yet The Sims Online is doing terrible considering how well the single player element sold this year. Obviously casual gamers and massively multiplayer games don't mix well just yet. Can you believe Medal of Honor did so well? The combined marketing and sales of the console versions must have helped propel it to the number 4 spot.
1. The Sims Vacation Expansion Pack - Maxis/Electronic Arts - $28
2. The Sims Unleashed Expansion Pack - Maxis/Electronic Arts - $28
3. Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos - Blizzard/Vivendi Universal Games - $54
4. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - 2015/Electronic Arts - $44
5. The Sims - Maxis/Electronic Arts - $42
6. The Sims: Hot Date Expansion Pack - Maxis/Electronic Arts - $29
7. The Sims Deluxe - Maxis/Electronic Arts - $41
8. Zoo Tycoon - Microsoft - $27
9. Harry Potter and the Sorcerers's Stone - Electronic Arts - $29
10. Roller Coster Tycoon 2 - Infogrames - $27