Last year around this time I ran a coffee exchange. Personally I had a lot of fun trying the two coffees I got out of it. Is this something people have an interest in? If so I will look to start the official sign up on
March 1st immediately. Sign up will run a week. Give a day or two for assignments, then people should start shipping out.
Looks like enough people are interested so here we go:
If you want to participate please have your post include the following information.
-If you have a shipping restriction (IE: only shipping to continental US)
-If you wish to participate in more than one exchange.
After the closure of submissions all participants will be matched up based on the info provided. Participants will be responsible to reach out to their recipients to get addresses and communicate anything else needed.
1. Open to everyone, but Coffee Grinders need to jump through a few more hoops. If you are a coffee Grinder post here and send me a PM. We will have to work something out to make sure your not a fraudster, nothing crazy though I promise.
2. After the conclusion of this you must send your recipient at least 1 bag/container of a roast, 12-16oz. You can send more if you want.
3. You may sign up for more than one exchange.
4. Exchange will end on March 2nd . I will give 24hrs notice as to when submissions close. Assignments will be up by March 4th.
5. This is a A-B-C-A type of exchange. Which means the person you are sending to may not be the person sending to you.
6. Sender is responsible for all shipping costs.
If you think something else needs to be addressed please let me know.