To be announced at PAX East this weekend!
1. iPad: This summer in addition to XBox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC, Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 is going to be available on iPad!
2. Planechase: Not only is Wizards of the Coast coming out with four new Planechase decks on June 1 (which introduce the new Phenomenon card type), but you'll be able to play Planechase multiplayer games in Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013!
3. Optional Manual Tapping of Lands: Although Duels of the Planeswalkers is mostly for people who are new to Magic, it's a lot of fun for people who have been playing Magic long enough to know what's what. So for Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013, you can turn on an option to let you choose exactly which lands to tap!
4. New Decks; New Challenges: Naturally, a new Duels of the Planeswalkers means new decks to battle with and new puzzles to solve.
5. Meet the New Boss: The final battle in Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 is someone you might recognize. Say hello to Magic’s ultimate evil mastermind, dragon Planeswalker Nicol Bolas!